I once had a hen that could count her own eggs.
She was a mathemachicken.
- Who Is the Greatest Chicken-killer in Shakespeare?Macbeth because he did murder most foul!
- I had a hen who could count her own eggs.She’s a mathmachicken.
- I’ve started investing in stocks….first chicken, then beef, now vegetable.Despite the potential risks I believe one day I’ll be a boullionaire.
- I started a dating website for chickens.It’s not my regular day job… I just do it to help make hens meet.
- I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.I’ll let you know.
- What do you get if you cross a chicken with a fox?A fox.
- When ordering food at a restaurant, I asked the waiter how they prepare their chicken.Nothing special, he explained. We just tell them they’re going to die.