The janitor’s union called for sweeping reforms.
- The janitor’s union called for sweeping reforms.
- 15 Things One Should Never Say During Sex 1. But everybody looks funny naked! 2. You woke me up for that? 3. Did I mention the video camera? 4. Do you smell something burning? 5. (in a janitor’s closet) And they say romance is dead… 6. Try breathing through your nose. 7. A little rug burn ever hurt anyone! 8. Is that a Medic Alert Pendant? 9. Sweetheart, did you lock the back door? 10. But whipped cream makes me break out. 12. On second thought, let’s turn off the lights 13. Can you please pass me the remote control? 14. Do you accept Visa? 15. Z ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Three little boys were concerned because they couldn’t get anyone to play with them. They decided it was because they had not been baptized and didn’t go to Sunday School. So they went to the nearest church. Only the janitor was there. One little boy said, “We need to be baptized because no one will come out and play with us. Will you baptize us?” “Sure,” said the janitor. He took them into the bathroom and dunked their heads in the toilet bowl, one at a time. Then he said, “Now go out and play.” When they got outside, dripping wet, one of them asked, “What religion do you think we are?” The oldest one said, “We’re not Kathlick, because they pour the water on you.” “We’re not Babtis, because they dunk all of you in the water.” “We’re not Methdiss, because they just sprinkle you.” The littlest one said, “Didn’t you smell that water!” “Yeah! What do you think that means?” “I think it means we’re Pisscopalians.”
- 1. It’s an incentive to show up. 2. It reduces stress. 3. It leads to more honest communications. 4. It reduces complaints about low pay. 5. It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover. 6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear. 7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter. 8. It encourages carpooling. 9. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don’t care. 10. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work. 11. It makes fellow employees look better. 12. It makes the cafeteria food taste better. 13. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted. 14. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable. 15. Suddenly, burping during a meeting isn’t so embarrassing. 16. Employees work later since there’s no longer a need to relax at the bar. 17. It makes everyone more open with their ideas. 18. Everyone agrees the work is better after they’ve had a couple of drinks. 19. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break. 20. Increases the chance of seeing your boss naked. (?) 21. It promotes foreign relations with the former Soviet Union. 22. The janitor’s closet will finally have a use. 23. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up. 24. Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as “gross.” 25. Babbling and mumbling incoherently will be common language.
- I’m confused. Celebrity comedians are paid millions of dollars… Yet the funniest people on the internet are janitors and stay-at-home moms.
- What did the janitor say when he came out of the closet?“Supplies!”
- What are two janitors who live together called?Broommates.