Q: What do you give a dog with a fever? A: Mustard. (It’s good for a hot dog.)
- The makers of French’s Mustard made the following recent statement: “We at the French’s Company wish to put an end to statements that our product is manufactured in France. There is no relationship, nor has there ever been a relationship, between our mustard and the country of France. Indeed, our mustard is manufactured in Rochester, NY. The only thing we have in common is that we are both yellow”.
- Hard to imagine a more embarrassing death than being beaten with a candlestick in a library by someone named Colonel Mustard!
- My dad fought in the war and survived mustard gas and pepper spray. He is now classed as a seasoned veteran.
- The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- My dad fought in the war and survived mustard gas and pepper spray.He is now classed as a seasoned veteran.