Once upon a time, in a far-off land, there was an ice cream truck driver named Bob. Everyone in the neighborhood knew when Bob’s truck was driving by because of the giant inflatable clown head that he’d strapped to the roof. The clown head had speakers in it, and as Bob drove by he would talk into a little microphone, saying things like, “Hey, kids, buy ice cream!” And lo and behold, it sounded just like the giant inflatable clown head itself was talking. Bob liked his job because he got to make kids happy and eat a lot of ice cream himself. And so it went, for many years. Until one day, the government of the far-off land decided to outlaw ice cream. Yes, all of a sudden, the treats that Bob once sold had become controlled substances. Bob, fearing for his job, quickly converted his ice cream truck into a tuna-fish truck, but he kept the clown head and the speakers for old times’ sake. But instead of turning in his stocks of ice cream to the government, he kept them in the basement of his house, and every day he would take out a popsicle or a sundae cone and eat it in the privacy of his home. It got so Bob would eat more and more ice cream every day, which made him a bit of a jumpier person than he had been before, but nobody seemed to mind. And so it happened that one day, Bob was rather erratically driving his tuna-fish truck around the neighborhood, having just eaten two pudding pops and an orange creamsicle. He picked up his microphone, as he had done so many times before, but when he switched the microphone on, the sugar buzz kicked in, and all he could say was: “T’nnufidgeiss ver’gyood! Buy’tnaow!” And that’s when Bob realized that he had a problem. A problem…with truck head diction.
- A blonde named Cindy decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no prior lessons or experience. Cindy mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Cindy begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, Cindy grabs for the horse’s mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse’s neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly uneffected by its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunatley, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse’s pounding hooves. Her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when……… …… the supermarket manager runs out and shuts the horse off.”
- There once was 3 men. One Scottish, one irish, and one jewish. Every day they went to work. They were builders. They were working on the top of a building. The scottish man pulls out his lunch and says “TUNA! I hate TUNA! If my wife gives me tuna tomorow i will jump off this building!” The Irish man says “EGG! I hate EGG! If my wife gives me egg tomorow i will jump off this building!” The Jewish man says “HUMOUS! I hate Humous! If my wife gives me humous tomorow i will jump off this building!” The next day the scottish man pulls out his lunch and says “TUNA! Thats it!” and jumps off th building. The irish man says “EGG! Thats it!” and jumps off the building. The jewish man says “HUMOUS! Thats it!” and jumps off the building. The next day the wifes get interviewed. The scottish and irish wives says “If h had just had just told me he didnt like it i would have made him something different.” The Jewish wife says “I dont understand. He always made his own sandwhiches.
- Three guys that all worked bulding high rise buildings sat down to lunch one day. The first one opens his lunch and says, “Tunafish, tunafish, I hate tunafish. If I get tuna fish one more time I’m jumping.” The other two guys open their lunches and say the same thing. The next day the first guy opens his lunch and says, “Ah, ham and cheese.” The next two open their lunches and say, “Tunafish, tunafish, I hate tunafish. If I get tunafish one more time I’m going to jump.” The third day the first two guys open their lunches and both got their favorite sandwiches. The third guy opens his lunch and says, “Tunafish, tunafish, I hate tunafish. All right, that’s it. I’m jumping.” So he goes to the edge and jumps off. The other two look on not beliving what just happened. After a while the first guy says, “Gee, that’s sad. He actually jumped.” The second guy says, “Yeah, the worst part is that he packed his own lunch.”
- Cancelling my surgery would mean losing out on the hospital’s fish dinner…It was a missed op or tuna tea!
- What does a guitar and a fish have in common?You can tuna fish.
- What’s the difference between a tuna fish, a piano, and a tub of glue?You can’t tuna fish, but you can tuna piano.
- What’s the difference between a bench, a fish, and a bucket of glue?You can’t tune a bench but you can tuna fish.I bet you got stuck on the bucket of glue part.