For every movie about Vietnam starring Chuck Norris, the historical duration of the war decreases. Just 3 more “Missing in Action” sequels, and that war will have never actually existed.
- A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, “Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!” The passerby says, “You are mistaken, I am a Mexican.” The man goes on and encounters another passerby. “Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America .” The person says, “I not American, I Vietnamese.” The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, “Thank you for wonderful America ! That person puts up his hand and says, “I am from Middle East .. I am not American.” He finally sees a nice lady and asks, “Are you an American?” She says, “No, I am from Africa Puzzled, he asks her, “Where are all the Americans? The African lady checks her watch and says, “Probably at work.”
- During the Vietnam War, Chuck Norris allowed himself to be captured. For torture, they made him eat his own entrails. He asked for seconds.
- PARIS HILTON CALLS FOR END TO SWIFT BOAT FLAP Says It’s drawing Attention Away From Her Hotel heiress and reality TV star Paris Hilton today called for an end to the controversy over Sen John Kerry’s Vietnam War service, warning that the continuing swift boat flap was drawing attention away from her. Speaking at a press conference in Washington, Ms. Hilton told reporters that the controversy “has overshadowed the issues that really matter to the American people, such as my messy break-up with Nick. (Singer Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys.) Ms. Hilton also said she had experienced “a significant and troubling decline” in ambushes from paparazzi ever since the swift boat brouhaha began. In an effort to blunt the controversy stoked by the group calling itself Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Ms. Hilton announced today that she and her sister Nicky had founded a new political action committee called Hotel Heiresses Against Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Ms. Hilton picked up an important backer later in the day when actress Lindsay Lohan voiced her support for the tabloid princess’s decision to take on the swift boat veterans. “Before the whole swift boat thing came up, people were obsessed with whether or not I had my breasts augmented,” Ms. Lohan said. “I’m deeply concerned that the nation seems to have lost focus on that.” “If these swift boat veterans were really for truth, they’d want to know the facts about my boobs,” she added. In other political news, the Republican national Committee announced today that President George W. Bush’s acceptance speech at the convention next week would be simulcast in plain English.
- Why is six afraid of seven? Six hasn’t been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes, he’s sees Charlie hiding in the darkness of the forest. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. He remembers the looks on the boy’s faces when they walked into that village and… oh Jesus. He shouldn’t think about that now. Sometimes he still hears Tex’s slow southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn’s cigarettes. He always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now… he knows that. It’s–it’s just that he forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way that seven looks at him… it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And he feels like he’s back there… In the jungle… In the darkness. Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is very scary.
- A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, “Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!” The passerby says, “You are mistaken, I am Mexican.” The man goes on and encounter s another passerby. “Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!” The person says, “I not American, I Vietnamese.” The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,shakes his hand and says, “Thank you for the wonderful America!” That person puts up his hand and says, “I am from Middle East , I am not American!” He finally sees a nice lady and asks, “Are you an American?” She says, “No, I am from Africa!” Puzzled, he asks her, “Where are all the Americans?” The African lady checks her watch and says…”Probably at work.”
- A man was being interviewed for a job. “Were you in the service?” asked the interviewer. “Yes, I was a marine”, responded the applicant. “Did you see any active duty?” “I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability.” “May I ask what happened?” “Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs, I lost both testicles.” “You’re hired. You can start Monday at 10:00 AM.” “When does everyone else start? I don’t want any preferential treatment because of my disability.” “Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first.”
- What’s the difference between Vietnam and Iraq? George Bush had a plan for getting out of Vietnam.
- Two guys and a union worker were fishing on a lake one day, when Jesus walked across the water and joined them in the boat. When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked humbly, “Jesus, I’ve suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam war…could you help me?” “Of course, my son”, Jesus said, and when he touched the man’s back, he felt relief for the first time in years. The second man, who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving, asked if Jesus could do anything about his eyesight. Jesus smiled, removed the man’s glasses and tossed them in the lake. When they hit the water, the man’s eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly. When Jesus turned to heal the union worker, the guy put his hands up and cried defensively, “Don’t touch me! I’m on long term disability.”
- California a maltese dog cost around $1000, You can buy the same dog in Vietnam for 5 dollars and it includes a side of fries and a drink.